Wednesday, June 21, 2017

K A T I E I S G E T T I N G M A R R I E D ! ! ! ! !

Just a tidbit sent to me by an old CM pal.

Katie from Kalamazoo is marrying a real live boy a month from today. (I've seen the gift registry, and I won't tell you how. But I will show you a sample below.) Any oldtimers will remember (but still not understand) the incredibly odd relationship she had with the blogs.

But, I want to say this as someone happily married for many years, good for her. Finding love is one of the grandest steps along the path. Finding love, building it, sustaining it, it is all good for the soul.

I wish her the best.

XOXO
Fab









7 comments:

  1. All the best to Katie & her beau.

    Mrs. EC1 has done well to survive our 20 years together.
    As strong as she is, however, I don't think she'd survive that dinnerware set. Blimey, that's horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was a monumental pain to many of us, but bygones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well good for her. Maybe now she won't be so needy and weird with her students.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a blissfully-married proffie myself, I'm happy for Katie and her swain (and their cats, who are signed up to get some nice gifts as well. What can I say--I'm nosy, and Google is a big blabbermouth).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes to all (including the cats).

    (The dishes look a bit like the set my father used as a child, though those had a different color scheme and a wider variety of farm animals. As with many other items of household decor, the choice a person genuinely enjoys living with is the right choice for them.)

    ReplyDelete