Friday, August 23, 2019

Wombat of the Copier sends a message to a dean

Dear Dean of Another University,

     Using your title in your e-mail requesting that I discuss your daughter's grade with you does not make me feel intimidated.  In fact, it makes me less afraid of blowback than had you used
SusiesMommy@Kmail.com.  The fact that you're demanding that I violate FERPA gives me reason to suspect that you've violated FERPA yourself at some point and, if anything, I now have something on you, not the other way around.  FU.

Love,
--Wombat of the Copier

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Wombat! Your posts are always so eye-opening and entertaining. Is it too much to hope that you actually sent this email to Dean Parent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love it if you had actually sent it.I wouldn't myself, but I would hug the dream to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a total chicken - that was the catharsis of the blogosphere to bring my blood pressure back down.

    I feel like Luke telling Dragline "the picture's a phony".

    ReplyDelete